Join Vivint Solar: It’s Sunnier Here!
Vivint Solar is the brighter and more affordable way to power your home. We believe people should have a choice in how to produce the energy they use to live every day. This is why we’re making it easy for people nationwide to choose to go solar. We’re proud to be a leader in the renewable energy industry.
Vivint Solar is looking for a Scheduling Specialist that will be a solid contributor, they will report to a Real Time Scheduling Supervisor within the Customer Experience department. The specialist ensures accurate scheduling of appointments and will provide great customer service to customers, Operational Managers and sales representatives.
Key Job Duties:
- Manage Scheduling Software for Vivint Solar
- Maintain dialogue with managers and technicians in the field
- Maintain phone line for any scheduling related issues
- Resolve issues for Vivint Solar and help to promote savings and efficiency for the company
- Audit technician schedules
- Contact customers regarding scheduled installation and service appointments
- Optimize technician productivity through active schedule monitoring and coordination with local technician leadership
- Be the first point of contact for same-day schedule changes
- Function as the juncture between corporate and field operations
- Coordinate technician movement with local operation managers
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of scheduling processes and how they work
- Ability to meet deadlines as well as set and hold others to deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and within own department
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Scheduling Software knowledge a plus
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and MapPoint
- Competent in Windows 7 or above
- Experience or education in analysis is preferred
- Are self-motivated with a desire to create new projects and work with little supervision
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.