At Vivint Solar, we’re changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That’s why we’re making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we’re doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Sales Concierge Inbound Team Lead in our Lehi, UT location. The Sales Concierge Inbound Team Lead assists the Sales Concierge Team to provide excellent customer support, resolving problems with the account and any issue the customer has that may arise during the process.
You’ll change the world by...
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals as decided by management
- Support agents by answering questions, handling escalations, providing documentation, etc…
- Utilize and adhere to all tools, policies and rules that are provided and mandated by management
- Facilitate training sessions for agents, participate in the training of new agents
- Provide advanced technical support for NEO and the Customer Portal
- Properly document all verbal and digital correspondence relevant to the customer’s account
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance in the centered by management
- Participate in agent development through call monitoring and side by side coaching, documenting each interaction
- Provide RTM support when needed
- Strive for improving performance by utilizing self and Supervisor evaluations
- Perform agent duties during high call volume or as instructed by supervisor
You’ll do that with your...
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to motivate others
- Ability to effectively coach and mentor others
- Ability to communicate professionally and accurately
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to maintain control of a conversation
- Ability to deescalate incidents with customers and Vivint Solar employees
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office, Google Apps and web based applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce experience preferred
You’ll know you’re ready if you...
- Minimum 1+ years previous experience in a contact center environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
One more thing...you’ll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.