Join Vivint Solar: It’s Sunnier Here!
Vivint Solar is the brighter and more affordable way to power your home. We believe people should have a choice in how to produce the energy they use to live every day. This is why we’re making it easy for people nationwide to choose to go solar. We’re proud to be a leader in the renewable energy industry.
Vivint Solar is looking for a Customer Solutions Specialist II that will be a solid contributor and leader. They will be the point person to successfully resolve high priority customer delinquencies, contract and general disputes. The right candidate will utilize strong people, organizational, customer service oriented, and technical skills to understand how to balance customer needs and expectations with organizational objectives and efficiencies. The Specialist must clearly articulate customer needs internally, and represent the company professionally externally. This person will make it their priority to positively impact and manage the customer’s overall experience with Vivint Solar.
We are looking not only for a strategic, innovative thinker, but someone who has proven they can execute, with outstanding leadership, technical, organizational and communication skills.
Key Job Duties:
- Effectively manage incoming inquiries while meeting performance standards
- Explain complex or technical concepts using simple language to meet the needs of diverse audiences
- Properly document and maintain all customer related information within Salesforce
- Drive recovery of lost revenue on customer accounts with outstanding balances
- Provide next level service for escalated customers and drive customer satisfaction and retention through solution of issues
- Builds and maintains a positive relationship with every customer interaction
- Engage with remote based employees (sales reps, office assistants, operations managers) to successfully identify problem areas and bring resolution to urgent needs
- Participate on cross-functional teams for key customer projects to meet company goals and initiatives
- Identify trends, determine root cause and use data to influence business partners to improve processes
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a passionate world-class customer service aptitude
- Ability to build and maintain a positive relationship with every customer interaction – manages all customer issues and escalations within the outlined scope
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and diffuse upset customers
- Ability understand complex processes and adhere to company policies
- Ability to quickly identify a customer’s needs and provide creative solutions to new problems
- Self-motivated, thought leadership and the ability to work independently to meet customer and organizational objectives
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and goal oriented environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and responds positively to change
- Strong organizational, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Customer Service experience required
- Previous Collections experience preferred
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.